Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to enable our organization to bring out their best every day? Then seize this phenomenal opportunity and join Al Tawakkal’s HR Team! As HR Strategic Business Partner, you play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and – most importantly – of our people. You will work with business leaders to build business and organization strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems that enable their delivery.
You will play a key role in developing our people, strengthening partnerships with our works council, developing leadership capability and advancing an agile, hard-working organization to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company. As a Human Resources Manager, you will:
- Support organization capability building and independently lead some programs
- Lead and support organization culture building and execute organization drumbeat with excellence
- Provide HR fundamental support to serve the organization. This includes talent system, policy guidance, Employee Relation case handling etc.
- Assess HR data and lead operation management
- Be responsible for Organization Analytics and Insights using Workday system,
- Developing Action plan based on Organization insights linked to Diversity, Productivity & Organization choices –
- Owning the planning and execution of all employee meetings at half-year and end of year Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any major •
- 0 – 5 years of HR experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills